MOVEMENT, THE BRAIN AND LEARNING
Movement, the Brain and Learning is a workshop designed for teachers, pre-school teachers, parents, students 14 years and over. Normally presented over two separate days, this workshop gives theoretical information and practical techniques and skills. Ideal for Inservice day/s for teachers and pre-school teachers. The below topics then become a menu from which individuals, schools and associations can choose for a specialised Inservice day/s.
More about Movement, the Brain and Learning
PRIMITIVE AND POSTURAL REFLEXES 1
A course on Primitive and Postural Reflexes, taught over two separate days and exploring their roles in our development and how they effect early childhood development and learning styles. Accompanied by beanbag exercise.
More about Primitive and Postural Reflexes 1
PRIMITIVE AND POSTURAL REFLEXES 2
Primitive and Postural Reflexes, Level Two, is for practitioners and is a four day, in depth course on how Primitive and Postural Reflexes assists our development. A comprehensive understanding of these reflexes is accompanied by techniques to balance the reflexes and accelerate learning and integration.
More about Primitive and Postural Reflexes 2
This introductory one day worksho begins with a silent welcome with the Didgeridoo.
Included in the one day:
• toning ….finding and freeing the voice
• how to determine what pitch a person needs to bring them into balance
• how to increase our own Qi with Sound and Toning and how to transfer this into clinic to help
• natural toning into the body; experiencing sound in different areas of the body
• sounding into the Aura and Chakras
• AEIOU especially in relation to Tibetan Harmonic singing
• an introduction to Cymatics
• we may get to have a sound bath
• games and songs
• humming hugs
• meditating with sound
Boosters for Kids
Boosters for Kids are movement based classes that are designed to give kids a boost in learning and development.
Classes are developed and run by Gail O'Hara on the Mornington Peninsula.
For more information visit www.boostersforkids.wordpress.com