A course on Primitive and Postural Reflexes, taught over two separate days and exploring their roles in our development and how they effect early childhood development and learning styles. Accompanied by beanbag exercise.
- More on Primitive & Postural Reflexes and their role in our development.
- Explanation and understanding of the movements generated by the reflexes.
- The effects that "unintegrated" reflexes have on posture, learning & development.
- Theory and practice of beanbag movements for integration.
- More fun with the beanbag exercises.
- More on the effect reflexes have on the learning styles.
- How reflexes influence early childhood development.