Primitive and Postural Reflexes, Level Two, is for practitioners and is a four day, in depth course on how Primitive and Postural Reflexes assists our development. A comprehensive understanding of these reflexes is accompanied by techniques to balance the reflexes and accelerate learning and integration.
- Testing the muscle groups for the reflexes.
- Comprehensive understanding of the movements generated by the reflexes.
- The effects each reflex has on posture and learning when unintegrated.
- A further look at the impact of retained reflexes.
- Principles and concepts of Qi Qong.
- The effect reflexes have on learning styles.
- Using light, colour, sound & toning to integrate reflexes.
- The emotional component of the reflexes.
- How to work with electromagnetic fields.
- Vision and the reflexes.
- Even more tools to accelerate learning and integration.
- Procedures for balancing and integrating the reflexes.
Stages 1 & 2